Learn to Sing in a Fun & Supportive Environment
Full of Heart Music Studios is based in Sydenham, Victoria. We offer singing lessons to children, teenagers, adults and older singers of all experience levels and talent from our comfortable music studio. We believe that everyone can learn to sing the style of music that they like, so this is part of what we focus on in the lessons. Full of Heart Music Studios makes sure that all students work towards achieving their singing goals and love every lesson the have with us.
Kristen Virag is the owner and primary teacher at Full of Heart Music Studios. As well as working with students from Full of Heart Music Studios, she is also a teacher at St. Francis of Assisi Primary School. Kristen has a lot of experience working with children, including those with special needs and with limited attention spans, so she knows how to keep lessons fun and engaging. Anyone can learn to sing at any age, and a patient approach is always best. To find out more about Kristen and her qualifications, click here.
Full of Heart Music Studios offers a great range of affordable group and private singing lessons that are accessible for everyone. Our Sydenham location is perfect for anyone wanting to learn to sing and many of our students come from all over Melbourne’s North West Suburbs. View our full range of singing lesson options here.
What do I learn in Singing Lessons?
- Fun, musical exercises that help extend the vocal range and improve flexibility
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Assistance with performing your best on stage
- Singing songs in a variety of musical styles
- Exercises that assist with improving rhythm
- Basic music theory
- Improving diction
- Learning how to breathe efficiently when singing
- Using correct microphone technique when performing
- How to best prepare for auditions
- How to sit a ANZCA Music Exam
.....And much more!